Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rookie Blogger

OK. So I have heard about blogging, but have never gotten the guts to try, so here goes. Thank you Stacy for sharing this site with me.

I have also read that keeping a journal is a great way to get out feelings and sort through life. I am planning to have lap band surgery in December. Maybe my thoughts and experiences can help someone else considering this or going through this.

You know, it's interesting how much trouble I'm having getting approved by insurance! I am so healthy, but weigh 253 pounds, so they want soooooo much before approval. No heart disease, no diabetes, no nothing, so therefore, no surgery.....YET! II can be very tenacious! I'm working through all the red tape and if I can ever get a hold of the surgeons office, I have fulfilled all their requirements, so they should be able to submit for approval! Keep your fingers and toes crossed! A few prayers will help, as well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea girl!!! I am so excited that you are doing this:) My fingers and toes will stay crossed until they do this thing! I know you want it so badly!!! Much love:)